Help on Installing/Uninstalling RSIGuard
RSIGuard installation is easy.
If you already have a previous version of RSIGuard installed on your computer:
- You do not need to uninstall previous versions -- the new installation will replace the previous one.
- If you have already registered RSIGuard, new versions will automatically be registered if you are installing RSIGuard over a previous version.
To install RSIGuard
Download RSIGuard from the internet, or, insert your RSIGuard CD into your CDROM drive if you have an RSIGuard installation CD.
If your browser allows you to "Run this program from it's current location", you may wish to do that. If not, then after downloading and saving the installation program (e.g. to your Desktop), run the downloaded program, and follow the instructions.
Note: In order to protect you from viruses, Windows may tell you to only run this software if you trust the Publisher. The Publisher is Remedy Interactive.
To uninstall RSIGuard
If for any reason you need to uninstall RSIGuard, the process is very simple:
- Click on the Windows Start button
- Click on the Programs item
- Click on the RSIGuard item
- Select the Uninstall RSIGuard item
Optionally, you can click the Windows Start button, select Settings, and then Control Panel. Next, double click on Add/Remove Programs, and select RSIGuard from the list of applications shown. Finally, click on the Remove button. RSIGuard will be uninstalled.
« Back | Continue »