Upgrade to RSIGuard v4.0 Stretch Edition
Which best describes your situation?
If you own a license for RSIGuard v1.0, v2.0, or v3.0, please read on...
Why should I upgrade to RSIGuard v4.0 Stretch Edition?
RSIGuard v4.0 has many exciting improvements:
- A redesigned user interface makes working with RSIGuard much easier and more pleasant.
- New wizards make controlling your break schedule and other RSIGuard features much simpler.
- Thirty one new video stretches provide better instructional examples of better stretches. Varied camera angles make it much easier to learn to do stretches correctly.
- Improvements to AutoClick's intelligence to support Windows XP type controls and menus.
- New main display buttons allow you to turn BreakTimer and ForgetMeNots off "for a while" without permanently disabling them.
- Improved RSIGuard Reports reporting tool with improved printing.
- Simplified RSIGuard registration process.
- Significant improvements to RSIScript KeyControl macro and control language.
- Dozens of other improvements requested by RSIGuard users.
How much does it cost to upgrade to RSIGuard v4.0 Stretch Edition?
Upgrading from RSIGuard v1.0, v2.0 or v3.0 to RSIGuard 4.0 costs $25.
How do I upgrade to RSIGuard v4.0 Stretch Edition?
Click here to purchase your RSIGuard upgrade. After purchasing, follow the instructions in your confirmation email to download your RSIGuard 4.0 upgrade.
Why do I have to pay to upgrade?
Historically, our policy has been to offer free upgrades. There was no charge to upgrade from RSIGuard v1.0 to v2.0, or to v3.0. However, continued development of RSIGuard costs us money. We try to charge our users as little as possible -- enough to cover the costs of new development. By charging for this upgrade we are asking that you join us in helping to maintain your computing health by making future improvements possible. If you wish to upgrade to v4.0, we ask that you respect your software license and purchase the update.
Can I upgrade to RSIGuard v4.0 Stretch Edition without paying?
In an effort to keep the process simple for our users, and to reduce unnecessary computer use, we have decided not to require new license keys or an additional registration process for RSIGuard v4.0. However, your software license requires you to purchase an upgrade if you wish to switch to RSIGuard v4.0. We hope that you will respect this so that we may continue to operate in a trusting manner that makes registration as simple as possible.
What if I don't want to upgrade to RSIGuard v4.0 Stretch Edition?
If you own a copy of RSIGuard v1.0, v2.0 or v3.0, you may continue to download
RSIGuard v3.0.49 Stretch Edition or
RSIGuard v3.0.49 Standard Edition or
RSIGuard v3.0.49 Call Center Edition at no charge.